October 21, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction: Granville Redmond (1871-1935 Los Angeles CA)
Poppies and lupine in a California landscape, signed lower right: Granville Redmond, oil on canvas, 16'' H x 20'' W, est:$100,000/150,000
October 21, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction: John Frost (1890-1937 Pasadena, CA)
Desert landscape - Looking towards Mt. San Jacinto and Idlwyld , Estate signed lower right: John Frost, oil on canvas laid to canvas, 23'' H x 28'' W, est:$30,000/50,000
October 21, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction: Guy Orlando Rose (1887-1925 Pasadena, CA)
''Shifting Shadows'', Giverny landscape with willow trees near river , 1896, signed lower right: Guy Rose, oil on linen, 23.75'' H x 28.75'' W, est:$300,000/500,000
October 21, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction: Theodor Dr. Seuss' Geisel (1904-1991 American)
''Family Tree of the 7 Godivas'' Double page book Illustration, signed lower left: Dr. Seuss, unframed Ink and gouache on paperboard, 14.75'' x 21.75'', est:$30,000/50,000
October 21, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction: William Wendt (1865-1946 Laguna Beach, CA)
Southern California coastal, signed lower right: William Wendt, oil on canvas, 16'' H x 20'' W, est:$20,000/25,000
Currently seeking consignments for the following auctions:
- September 23, 2014 Decorative Art Auction
- September 30, 2014 Jewelry Auction
- November 18, 2014 Decorative Art Auction
- December 9, 2014 HQ Fine Jewelry & Luxe Auction
- March 24, 2014 California & American Fine Art Auction
-Click here to consign.
Moran's Latest News
Highlights from Moran’s October 2014 Fine Art Auction Herald an Exciting and Eclectic Offering
Pasadena, CA—John Moran Auctioneers is poised to present the autumn installment of their semiannual Fine Art Auction, scheduled for Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
Classic Continental Furnishings and Fine European paintings abound at John Moran Auctioneers’ July 22, 2014 Antiques and Decorative Arts Sale
• Moran’s presents impressive decorative and fine art items, the majority gathered from five important estates and collections
• 200 quality lots cover a variety of price points
John Moran Auctioneers’ Spring Jewelry and Luxury Auction Dazzles Buyers, Delights Sellers
• Sell-through rate of 98% confirms strong market for fresh-to-the-market property from estates and private collections
• Jade and coral prove some of the evening’s biggest-ticket items, outperforming estimates by wide margins
• Over one third of buyers purchase through online platforms
Join us for our monthly walk-in valuation clinics.
Bring in up to five items of fine art,
antiques, silver or jewelry for a free verbal auction valuation.
July 30th, 2014
Contact us today if you have any questions
We look forward to speaking with you about our consignment process, upcoming auctions or appraisal services. Our specialists and office staff are available Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (PST) at (626)-793-1833. You are also welcome to contact us via fax at (626)-798-2079, or email us at email@example.com. We are Located at 735 West Woodbury Rd. Altadena, CA 91001.
We can help you realize the best possible price for your jewelry, fine art or decorative art objects. Consigning is easy! For more information see our consignment page or give us a call.